Extreme Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a wrestler and wrestle your way to the top!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start off with a Bang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadman

Rep. : 0

Start off with a Bang Empty
PostSubject: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-06, 3:55 am

Chris Jericho's theme fills the arena, and "Y2J" makes his way out to the entrance ramp, skipping his usual poses, and walking through his pyro like it wasn't even there. He continues walking down the ramp, and walks around the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer, and walks up the steps. Jericho ducks through the ropes, and stands in the middle of the ring, looking out at all the people booing him, with a few cheering his name.

You see, what you people don't understand, is that I don't care what you think. You can boo me, and cheer for punks like Jeff Hardy, and JBL, and I won't pay any attention. Why is that, you may be asking? Because you people are nothing more than the mindless puppets that those people have turned you into.

Now, I Mentioned JBL for a reason. He happens to be the current Intercontinental Champion, and I'm not happy about that one bit. A spineless, over-hyped loudmouth like JBL is not fit to hold a championship belt. Somebody needs to take it from him, and I'll be damned if it's anyone other than me.

So Bradshaw, How about you come out here and face me like a man, instead of hiding in a corner in yur locker room, like the spineless little worm I know you are?

Jericho awaits the arrival of JBL
Back to top Go down
L!P$K!

L!P$K!

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-06, 6:51 am

Morrison's theme hits, much to the dismay of Chris Jericho. He walks out to the top of the ramp and poses. The fans boo, Morrison stares them down. He then puts on a smirk. He has a mic in his hand.

Morrison: "That's right, you hideous freaks. Be jealous!"

He poses again, and the fans boo even louder.

Morrison: "As for you, Jericho; You've got some nerve coming out here and acting as if you're worthy of a title shot. I'm the Shaman of Sexy, the Guru of Greatness, and most of all, I beat JBL on Smackdown last week, making me the rightful #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Title. So Jericho, you can go crawl back under the rock you must've been living under if you missed my victory last week while I win the Intercontinental Championship from that coward JBL.

[TBC: JBL or Jericho]
Back to top Go down
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-06, 8:42 am

Jericho looks at Morrison, and Scoffs.

Morrison, I don't care what you've done, or who you've beaten. You'll never be as good as me. Because I am Chris Jericho. You? You are just another one of these spineless cowards that comes out here and thinks he means something. You call yourself the rightful #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship? How about you put your money where your mouth is, Morrison? You and Me. One on One. Winner Goes on to face JBL at Breaking Point for The Intercontinental Championship.
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker3

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-06, 1:06 pm

((Its like Midnight so Im not going after a Video but I will reply here quick with me on the titantron))

JBL Appears on the titantron

Chris Jericho and John Morrison..... two non worthy contenders for my IC title.... but what ever, you both want an IC Title match? Well then you both will have to earn it.... and infact your going to earn it in a match that you both might know very well.... the Ladder Match.

JBL Smiles

Now Morrison you got destroyed by the wrestling god in 1 minute....

JBL laughs as John Morrison looks pissed off at JBL

And Chris Jericho a man who didnt really do much on Raw either.... but any ways... good luck because who ever wins that Ladder Match will get to be destroyed by the wrestling god at Breaking Point...

JBL Smiles and he goes off the titantron

((Also im tired so promoing is not the best right now even though I dont too good any ways.... Im still shaky))
Back to top Go down
AlphaWolf1998

AlphaWolf1998

Rep. : 3

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-07, 5:28 am

Shelton Benjamin's Entrance Theme uproars over the PA System as the Gold Standard appears with his typical Gold Standard Shorts and Blonde Hair, and Gold Pyros blast up from the ashes below. He walks down the ramp hearing masses of boos from the crowd. He ignores them and continues to strut down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. As he reaches the ring, he makes an athletic leap onto the apron and enters the ring through the second rope.

Lillian Garcia: Please welcome, The Gold Standard Sheltonnnn Benjaminnnn!

As he enters the ring he looks at Jericho and Morrison with a sadistic face. He then goes over to Morrison and grabs the mic from his hand. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

The Gold Standard has arrived to EWA, and is ready to takeover. I am going to be more vicious and give you the ride of your life. The Gold Standard is going to better than I ever have been. I will start my road to success by beating you two underachievers unlike The Gold Standard. I want in on this Ladder Match so I can get my match against JBL for my Intercontinental Gold. Gold is a part of my blood and I intend to get it. Tazz was not as hardcore as you thought he was. He failed to give me a chance at his championship and I can understand why. He would lose it in a flash. I am in on this Ladder Match and when I beat you two I will become Intercontinental Champion, cause ain't no stoppin me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Back to top Go down
L!P$K!

L!P$K!

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-07, 5:33 am

Jesus, does everyone have to be involved in everything?!
Back to top Go down
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-08, 1:15 am

No offense, but this started with us, and it's gonna end with us...no shelton in this match.
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker3

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime2009-09-08, 3:07 am

Yeah sorry PV but its Morrison and Jericho.... keep promoing about the Hardcore title....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start off with a Bang   Start off with a Bang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start off with a Bang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Alliance :: [EWA] - Open Arena-
Jump to: