Extreme Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a wrestler and wrestle your way to the top!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

Rep. : 3

Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-03, 1:11 am

* While SmackDown is being setup a video package of Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 is shown.

* CM Punk comes out with his face painted and dressed like Jeff Hardy. He cuts a promo on how Hardy is gone that we will never see him again. He receives massive heat. Punk then shoots on The Undertaker and how he is a big star. He challenges him to come to the ring. Matt Hardy comes out and cuts him off. Hardy attacks Punk while the crowd responds with a huge pop. Referees come out to break up the altercation.

* Teddy Long and CM Punk are shown talking about what just happened. Long announces that Matt Hardy will face Punk tonight.

* The Great Khali & Finlay b. Mike Knox & Kane
- Finlay starts off the match being dominated by Knox & Kane. Khali is tagged in and comes to the offense. Finlay gets the pin on Knox for the win.

* Vince McMahon is shown backstage with Teddy Long.

* Maria & Eve are shown backstage. Michelle comes up and says that Dolph will leave her. Melina comes up and threatens Michelle with a knuckle sandwich. Maria tells her to stay out of her business.

* John Morrison b. Rey Mysterio to become the new Intercontinental Champion
- Great back and forth match that lasted about 20 minutes. It was described to me as pay-per-view quality.

* R-Truth comes out to the ring. He is attacked by Drew McIntyre who is wearing a dress shirt. After the attack, McIntyre cuts a promo.

* Maria & Eve b. Natalya & Layla
- Eve gets thew in with the pin on Layla.

* Josh Mathews is in the back interviewing Matt Hardy. The lights go out... An Undertaker promo is shown and the lights come back on.

* Matt Hardy vs. CM Punk ends in disqualification
- CM Punk is out first followed by Matt. Slow action throughout with several long two counts. CM Punk goes for a chair shot when the "gong" hits and Undertaker appears. He chokeslams Punk through the announce table. This ends this week's SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Legacy

Legacy

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-03, 8:42 pm

john Morrison as IC Champ.. excellent. Now It's Ziggler vs Morrison I'm guessing, since Ziggler already won contendership on WWE Superstars.. i know someone on another forum who predicted a Ziggler/Morrison feud over the IC Title.. now, it's reality.. Cool

Only if Miz can win that damn US Title..
Back to top Go down
L!P$K!

L!P$K!

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-03, 8:43 pm

Morrison > IC Title. But him fueding with Ziggler = Win, so I'm alright with it. I can only hope once he loses it he'll go for the World Title.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-03, 8:46 pm

Morrison is going to be the next Jeff Hardy.. He's won every title now except for world title, then maybe later in the year Morrison will "realize" a dream, as JR would say Laughing
Back to top Go down
AlphaWolf1998

AlphaWolf1998

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-04, 9:31 am

John deserved it, but I wish Rey Mysterio did not go on the crack side and stayed straight.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-04, 8:19 pm

Jeff and Rey were eating lunch together and they wanted to know what eachother's sandwich's tasted like, so they switched, and BAM. Suspended.
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
L!P$K!

L!P$K!

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime2009-09-04, 8:22 pm

Twisted Visions wrote:
Jeff and Rey were eating lunch together and they wanted to know what eachother's sandwich's tasted like, so they switched, and BAM. Suspended.

Exact-a-mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ   Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers - New IC Champ
Page 1 of 1